PERSONAL STYLING CORRESPONDENCE COURSE
This unique distance learning personal stylist course has been created by TV presenter and celebrity stylist Nicky Hambleton-Jones and her team of professional stylists and business experts to give you all the tools you need to begin your career as a personal stylist from the comfort of your own home.
Throughout this home-study course we will give you the technical knowledge you need to become a personal stylist as well as encourage you to develop your styling talents on real people. We believe this is truly the only way to learn and develop your styling skills.
For a FREE copy of our Introductory Module email us today with 'Correspondence Course FREE Introductory Module' as the subject or call +44 (0)20 3109 0388.
Upon successful completion of the course you will receive a Certificate endorsed by TV Presenter and Celebrity Stylist Nicky Hambleton-Jones.
What does the Personal Stylist Correspondence Course cover?
Our home-study course is designed so you start to live and breathe working as a personal stylist immediately.
It's made up of 10 intensive modules covering all aspects of how to style women and set up your own successful personal stylist business. These include the theory around, and practical tasks, for the following:
- Introduction to the Styling Industry and Trend Analysis
- Style Analysis
- Bra Fitting and Shapewear
- Body Shapes 1 - Hourglass, Pear, Rhubarb
- Body Shapes 2 - Apple, Strawberry, Petite, Tall and Plus Size
- Colour, Texture, Print and Accessories
- Client Management
- The Wardrobe Session
- The Personal Shopping Session
- Business Planning and Marketing
Price: from £1,040
- £130 for each of the 10 modules which is an overall total of £1,300
- £1,040 when you buy the course upfront (20% off - saving of £260 so 2 modules free!)
Or simply call 020 3109 0388 to chat to one of our client managers about your needs.