Flagship Personal Stylist Course
Price: £2,500 or £500 deposit
Flagship Womenswear Personal Stylist Course - Learn How to Style Women and Set Up Your Own Personal Styling Business with the Best!
The 7 day intensive Personal Stylist Course with TV Nicky Hambleton-Jones and her team of top personal stylists at the NHJ Style Academy is the perfect mix of theory and practical tasks as well as work experience. It's 5 days in-house plus 2 days of assessed work experience. You will also have the chance to win a 2 month internship with NHJ Style Consultancy.
NHJ STYLE'S 15th BIRTHDAY OFFER: 15% OFF!!! (save £375!!)
Next Course: 6th - 10th March 2017
This is the LAST COURSE for the 15% DISCOUNT!!!
Upon successful completion of the styling course you will receive a Certificate from the NHJ Style Academy endorsed by TV Presenter and Celebrity Stylist Nicky Hambleton-Jones.
Watch or read recent Past Student Reviews
Q&A with Isobel Kershaw, Training Director
What does the Personal Stylist Course cover?
- An introduction to the personal styling industry
- Trend analysis
- How to conduct a successful Wardrobe Consultation
- How to conduct a successful Personal Shopping Session
- Learning about different body shapes and how to dress them - with 40 page BODY SHAPE GUIDE!
- Learning about the importance of print, texture, colour and accessorising
- Client management and client psychology
- How to set up your own successful personal styling business and how to market yourself
- Q&A with Nicky Hambleton-Jones
- 2 days of work experience with an experienced NHJ Style Consultancy personal stylist and client which you will receive feedback on - not offered by any other company!
- 2 month internship for the top performing student from each course with NHJ Style Consultancy assisting top personal stylists - not offered by any other company! (READ about A Week in the Life of An Intern)
- Certificate on successful completion endorsed by TV's Nicky Hambleton-Jones and the Head of Training Isobel Kershaw
- On-going support from the NHJ Style team after the personal styling course for as long as you need it
Where does the Personal Stylist Course take place?
The personal stylist courses are held near Covent Garden in London and run from 10am to 5.30pm for the first five days. Day six and day seven are the two days' work experience with an NHJ Style Consultancy personal stylist. These take place on convenient dates after the in-house styling course has finished. There are a maximum of 8-10 places on each course.
Who will my Course Tutor be?
The course is run by Isobel Kershaw, Training Director for NHJ Style Academy and her team. With over 20 years experience in the fashion industry, from designing and buying to product director, she is also a top personal stylist and Styling Director for NHJ Style Consultancy. She has gained vast experience in stylist training and has put all of her experience together to create an exclusive training programme with Nicky Hambleton-Jones for the NHJ Style Academy.
What does the Personal Stylist Course cost?
The personal stylist course costs £2,500 (inclusive of VAT) and this includes:
- A five day in-house training course in a central London location
- Two days of assessed work experience with an experienced NHJ Style Consultancy personal stylist and client
- A course book and materials
- Light refreshments
- A certificate on successful completion
- On-going support from the NHJ Style team after the course ends
If you are passionate about fashion and want a rewarding and well-paid career in personal styling book a place on one of our personal styling courses today!
Personal Styling Course Dates:
We run our Flagship Personal Styling Course 2 or 3 times a year. You can currently book the following courses:
- Monday 6 to Friday 10 March 2016
- Monday 18 September to Friday 22 September 2016
A £500 deposit will reserve your place on the personal stylist course. Pay online or over the phone on +44 (0)20 3109 0388.
On receipt of payment you will receive confirmation of your booking by email. Please note that all places on the personal styling courses are subject to availability.
The remaining fees must be paid in full 21 days prior to the course commencement date.
You will receive your information pack for the personal styling course by email three weeks before the course starts when full payment has been received.
Here's to a more fashionable and rewarding life!
To stay up to date with new personal styling course dates and new personal stylist training courses email us to let us know you are interested in hearing from us.