Styling Parties T&Cs
NHJ Style Consultancy scheduled sessions will take place between the hours of 11am and 9pm. Exceptions will be made for evening and weekend consultations at the stylists' discretion.
All bookings must be made at least a week in advance to avoid disappointment. To make an appointment please call 0845 430 9388 or email us. All fees are due in full before the start of a consultation.
If for any reason you need to cancel, you must inform NHJ Style Consultancy at least 48 hours before the scheduled time. If less than 48 hours notice is given, 50% of your fee will be forfeited. If more than 48 hours notice is given we will deduct a £50 admin fee when refunding the fee.
There may be situations when rescheduling a confirmed booking by a client is necessary. There is no extra charge for this unless it happens more than three times. If this is the case there will be an additional charge of £25 per reschedule.
Travel expenses for the stylists are extra if your group is based outside of London / M25. These are charged at 20p per mile or a standard train fare. The agreed amount is to be paid to the stylist on the day. If you are based outside of London / M25 we will match you with a stylist based close to you if possible to keep travel expenses to a minimum.
Client Background Forms
To ensure you get the most out of your session each of the group should complete the very brief Client Background form at least 1 week prior to your session. This will be sent to you as a word document over email.
- Please have a room/area ready in your chosen location where you can host the Fashion Forum. You may also like to provide refreshments for the group.
- To make the most of your one-on-one time with the stylist, we suggest that each person in the group brings two or three outfits with them e.g. one typical work outfit, one typical casual outfit, and one typical going out outfit, so the stylist can give specific advice on these.
- Have a think about any questions you might like to ask at your Fashion Forum.
- Please have a table ready in your chosen location where you can host the Face Forum. You may also like to provide refreshments for the group.
- To make the most of time with the make-up artist, we suggest that each person brings their make-up bag and a mirror with them.
- Have a think about any questions you might like to ask at your Face Forum.