Personal Stylist Correspondence Course
Price: £1,500 or £150 deposit
Personal Stylist Correspondence Course - Train to be a Personal Stylist with the best, at a time and pace that works for you, from wherever you are in the world!
This new and unique distance learning personal stylist course has been created by TV presenter and celebrity stylist Nicky Hambleton-Jones and her NHJ Style Academy team of professional stylists and business experts to give you the tools you need to begin your career as a personal stylist from the comfort of your own home. Throughout this personal stylist home-study course we will give you the technical knowledge you need to become a personal stylist as well as encourage you to develop your styling talents on real people. We believe this is truly the only way to learn and develop your styling skills.
Introductory Offer: Only £150 per module. Or buy the course in full upfront and save 20% by entering Voucher Code: PSCC in our online shop or pay over the phone on +44 (0)20 3109 0388.
For a FREE copy of our Introductory Module and Welcome Video by Nicky Hambleton-Jones email us today with 'Correspondence Course FREE Introductory Module' as the subject or call +44 (0)20 3109 0388.
Upon successful completion of the course you will receive a Certificate from the NHJ Style Academy endorsed by TV Presenter and Celebrity Stylist Nicky Hambleton-Jones.
What does the Personal Stylist Correspondence Course cover?
Our home-study course is designed so you start to live and breathe working as a personal stylist immediately.
The Personal Stylist Correspondence Course is made up of an introductory module followed by 10 intensive modules covering all aspects of how to style women and set up your own successful personal stylist business. These include the theory around, and practical tasks, for the following:
- Introduction to the Styling Industry and Trend Analysis
- Style Analysis
- Bra Fitting and Shapewear
- Body Shapes 1 - Hourglass, Pear, Rhubarb
- Body Shapes 2 - Apple, Strawberry, Petite, Tall and Plus Size
- Colour, Texture, Print and Accessories
- Client Management
- The Wardrobe Session
- The Personal Shopping Session
- Business Planning and Marketing
The home learning course also includes answer books for you to work from and video footage.
How does the Personal Stylist Correspondence Course work?
You can either pay for the course upfront (which gets you a great discount!) or pay for each module individually according to your budget and time constraints. You will only be working on one module at a time and won't receive the following module until you've successfully submitted the tasks for each module, irrespective of whether you've paid for the whole course up front or one module at a time.
Once you've completed the registration process, the course starts with a 15 minute Skype call with your tutor so you can introduce yourselves to each other and she can answer any questions you have about the course.
Then your tutor will send you the first module which you can start in your own time, completing all the tasks in sequence to help you put the theory into practice. You then need to submit by email the requested tasks in your answer book to your tutor for assessment. Your tutor will assess your practical work and once satisfactory, you will be emailed the next module. Note, not all the tasks in each module will be assessed by the tutor but we highly recommend you complete each task in full as they're designed to give you the practical experience you need to be a fantastic personal stylist.
The amount of time you take to complete the correspondence course is entirely up to you. You can pace yourself depending on your schedule so it's up to you to set your own deadlines!
You will need to complete each module satisfactorily in order to graduate from the NHJ Style Academy.
The final part of the course is a 1 hour Skype tutorial with your tutor to discuss all your modules and give you face to face feedback.
Who will my Course Tutor be?
Experienced Personal Stylists and Trainers Isobel Kershaw or Kate Battrick will be your course tutor. They are passionate about training their students to become outstanding personal stylists. You are welcome to discuss the course directly with a course tutor before you sign up. Simply email us and we'll arrange this for you.
Who is the Personal Stylist Correspondence Course designed for?
All of our personal stylist courses are for men and women of all ages, backgrounds and nationalities with a passion for fashion, a natural eye for style, and a hardworking can-do attitude. Our new Personal Stylist Correspondence Course will work particularly well for you if:
- You are based outside of the UK and can't come to London to do our in-house course because of travel/accommodation costs or visa issues but still want to be trained by the best.
- You are based in London or the UK but the scheduled dates for our Flagship In-House Personal Stylist Courses don't work for you and you are keen to get started with your new personal styling career as soon as possible.
- You have family or work commitments which are preventing you from taking time off for our residential course; the home-study course will fit around your schedule.
- You prefer the idea of a distance learning course where you can train to become a personal stylist in the comfort of your own home, working at your own pace - with online support whenever you need it.
- You want to start your training but can't afford to pay for the course upfront as you are on a budget - this course allows you to pay for each module individually so you can manage your cash flow and save up over time.
Why should I choose this Correspondence Course?
- By signing up for an NHJ Style Academy course you are guaranteed to be trained by the best - NHJ Style Consultancy is the UK's top personal styling company, headed up by well known stylist and TV presenter Nicky Hambleton-Jones.
- You can sign up and start the course immediately or at your convenience.
- You can do the course in your own time at your own pace - with support just an email away!
- You can buy each module one at a time so you can budget for the course.
- Even though this is a correspondence course you will receive face to face contact with your tutor via Skype as well as regular email support.
- The course is extremely enjoyable and includes lots of valuable, stimulating and challenging practical tasks as well as the essential theory you need to be a fully trained personal stylist.
What qualities or skills do I need to do the Course?
- A passion for fashion!
- Email account
- Broadband connection
- Adobe Acrobat (download)
- Microsoft Word
- Skype (download)
- Camera/Camera phone
- Good understanding of written and spoken English
What much does this Home Study Course cost?
The Personal Stylist Correspondence Course costs:
- £150 for each of the 10 modules which is an overall total of £1500. A '£150 deposit' is required to start you on your journey to train to be become a personal stylist.
- £1200 when you buy the course upfront (20% off i.e. a saving of £300!) - use or quote VOUCHER CODE: PSCC
The fees can be either be paid online or over the phone by calling 020 3109 0388 in the UK or +4420 3109 0388 if calling from abroad.
How do I get started on the Correspondence Course?
Once you have decided the Personal Stylist Correspondence Course is for you simply:
- Buy the course in full upfront (save yourself 20% i.e. £300!), or
- Start with module 1 by paying the deposit of £150.
Once you have submitted the registration questionnaire and your proof of ID (which we request from you on signing up) your tutor will arrange an introductory 15 minute call over Skype with you. After which, you will receive the first module and accompanying answer book.
From the moment you open it you will start to live the life of the personal stylist you are striving to be! Buy Now or call +44 (0)20 3109 0388 and begin your journey to becoming a personal stylist today!
For a free copy of our introductory module and welcome video by Nicky Hambleton-Jones, email us today and type 'Correspondence Course FREE Introductory Module' as the subject or call +44 (0)20 3109 0388.
We look forward to welcoming you to the NHJ Style Academy.