Personal Styling T&Cs
NHJ Style Consultancy scheduled sessions will take place between the hours of 9am and 6pm. Exceptions will be made for evening and weekend consultations at the stylists' discretion.
All bookings must be made at least a week in advance to avoid disappointment. To make an appointment please call 0845 430 9388 or email us. All fees are due in full before the start of a consultation.
There may be situations when rescheduling a confirmed booking by a client is necessary. There is no extra charge for this unless it happens more than three times. If this is the case there will be an additional charge of £25 per reschedule. We ask that you give us as much notice as possible, ideally at least 48 hours' notice.
If for any reason you are unable to make your appointment, you must inform NHJ Style Consultancy at least 48 hours before the scheduled time. If less than 48 hours notice is given, 50% of your fee will be forfeited. If more than 48 hours notice is given we will deduct a £50 admin fee when refunding the fee.
Travel expenses for the stylists are extra if the client is based outside of London / M25 for the Wardrobe Warrior, Head Start and Face Fabulous services. These are charged at 20p per mile there and back or a standard return train fare. The agreed amount is to be paid to the stylist on the day. If you are buying our personal styling services as a Gift Voucher you can pay for the travel expenses yourself - please inform our client managers of this on booking. If you are based outside of London / M25 we will match you with a stylist based close to you if possible to keep travel expenses to a minimum.
Client Background Forms
To ensure you get the most out of your session please complete your Client Background form at least 1 week prior to your session. These can be done online, as a word document, or handwritten and posted.
Once your NHJ Style session is over, your stylist will continue to provide you with support. Should you have any questions, call her between 9am and 6pm, but please limit these calls to 5-10 minutes each. Should you require additional style advice or shopping support at some point in the future, please contact NHJ Style Consultancy to arrange a session. From time to time a member of the NHJ Style Consultancy management team may contact you to ensure you are satisfied with the service your stylist is providing.
Come to your Personal Styling sessions prepared:
- Before your stylist arrives, we request that you arrange your wardrobe into like items. For example, group all your trousers together, shirts together etc.
- Identify the clothes and accessories that you love and can't imagine living without. Your goal is to only keep those things that make you look and feel fantastic.
- Spend some time going through magazines and picking out pictures of fashions or styles you particularly like.
- Take a moment to focus on the things you want to discuss or the image you would like to achieve.
- Make sure you have a good breakfast before embarking on your shopping spree. Shopping requires a lot of energy. You may also want to bring a small bottle of water with you.
- Ensure you wear comfortable clothes that can be easily removed; constantly changing in and out of your clothes can be time consuming and exhausting.
- Bring any pieces of your clothing that you wish to match e.g. if you are a women a top you want to find a skirt for, or if you are a man a shirt you would like to find a jacket for
- Please inform your stylist if you have budget constraints; this may affect the shops she selects.
- Ladies...bring a pair of shoes with you, that you are most likely to wear with your clothes, preferably something with a heel, unless you are extremely tall.
- Ladies...make sure you wear or bring a bra to try on with tops or dresses.
- Collate all your make-up into one place and sort into like items e.g. lipsticks, eye shadow etc.
- Spend some time going through magazines picking out any make-up looks you particularly like.
Be willing to:
- Have a lot of fun.
- Experiment and try new things.
- Be transformed.... if you so desire.
- Love yourself - one of the secrets to looking and feeling amazing is learning to love the way you are!