NHJ Style Academy - Personal Styling Courses
Exclusive Personal Styling Courses at the NHJ Style Academy For The Future's Top Personal Stylists - Learn How To Style Women and Men With The Best...
** To Celebrate NHJ Style's 15th Birthday This Year We Are Offering 15% OFF all Personal Stylist Courses! **
TV presenter and celebrity stylist Nicky Hambleton-Jones (best known for presenting the UK's leading makeover programme 10 Years Younger) and her team of top personal stylists run personal styling courses in London - which include work experience and internships - at our exclusive Style Academy. So why not turn your passion for fashion into a high-paying and totally rewarding career as a personal stylist at the NHJ Style Academy.
Click Here to watch recent Graduate Video Reviews
We specialise in training the future's best personal stylists and currently offer 3 personal styling courses at the NHJ Style Academy:
7 day intensive in-house course on how to become a top personal stylist
Next Course: 6th - 10th March 2017
The 7 day personal styling course is run by a team of experienced personal stylists and business experts and covers all aspects of styling women as well as how to set up and market your own personal stylist business. Not only do we offer 5 days of intensive in-house training but you will also have 2 days practical work experience doing a Wardrobe Consultation and Personal Shopping session with one of our experienced NHJ Style Consultancy stylists and their client, with feedback. The top performing student from each course will be offered a 2 month internship at the NHJ Style Consultancy. Work experience and internships are not offered by any other stylist training company! BOOK
3 day intensive in-house course on how to style men
Next Course: 2017 Dates to be confirmed
The three day menswear personal styling course focuses on the specialist skills you need to be able to style men - including the high powered corporate man. It is run by a team of experienced personal stylists with years of experience styling men of all ages, shapes and sizes. It covers all aspects of styling men including both the theory as well as practical tasks using male models. BOOK
Train from home - ideal if you are unable to attend our flagship course
Our personal styling correspondence course is a personal stylist online training course which you can do from the comfort of your own home - wherever you live! It starts with an introductory module followed by 10 intensive modules covering all aspects of how to style women including how to set up your own personal stylist business. Your expert tutor will guide you through this home-study course which is an exciting mix of theory and practical tasks - many of which you will be assessed on! As soon as you sign up for the course you will start to live the life of a personal stylist. START
Why choose the NHJ Style Academy?
- World Class Experienced Tutors: You will be trained by the best in the field.
- Theory & Practical: The courses are a perfect mix of both theory and hands-on practical tasks. We believe that styling real people is essential to learn and develop your styling skills.
- Work Experience: As part of the flagship personal styling course, you are not only given the theory but you also have hands-on work experience for 2 days assisting a personal stylist and her client - not offered by any other company. Plus there are work experience opportunities for corporate styling and at style events. You can also request work experience after the menswear styling course and personal styling correspondence course.
- Internships: The top performing student at the flagship personal styling course will be given the opportunity to complete a two month internship with NHJ Style Consultancy - not offered by any other company - assisting the Styling Director and her team with personal clients, corporate clients and at events - setting you up for the future. Read about "A Week in the Life of an NHJ Style Intern"
- Business Advice: You will receive invaluable advice on what you need to do to set up a business and how to market it.
- Home-Study Option: The personal styling correspondence course gives you access to the same tutors as the in-house course so you can study from home to become a successful personal stylist.
- After Course Support: We are passionate about helping students with their personal styling careers and are here to offer on-going support after each of our courses for as long as they need over the phone, email or face to face.
- Certificate: Upon successful completion of our personal styling courses you will receive a Certificate endorsed by TV Presenter and Celebrity Stylist Nicky Hambleton-Jones and Training Director Isobel Kershaw.
And as there's nothing more powerful than a recommendation find out what past students thought by reading and watching some of their Testimonials.
To stay up to date with new course dates and new training courses email us to let us know you are interested in hearing from us and follow us on the NHJ Style Facebook Page. You can also visit our Fashion Stylist Blog.