Christmas Gift Ideas
Christmas Gift Ideas
If you still haven't found the perfect Christmas presents for your loved ones - don't panic - let our stylish ideas of what to put under the tree inspire you....
- For the special man in your life - check out Reiss for a great selection of smart casual shirts in this year's on-trend check for under £100 - a wardrobe must-have. They also have a broad selection of accessories including a stylish but practical reversible black/tan belt which would be a terrific winter wardrobe staple.
- If your wife's present is always a great challenge - take a look at Zara for a selection of genuine leather tote handbags costing £129 which are a stylish accessory for everyday. Or what woman wouldn't be thrilled with a faux fur on Christmas morning. Warehouse, French Connection, and Reiss have some gorgeous ones in stock from £100-£250. These are a glamorous option for a day time coat or a perfect evening dress cover up when hitting the town.
- Oh Mum! If finding the perfect gift for your mother is a struggle, check out Coast for some gorgeous accessories. They have a lovely selection of vibrant print scarves for £20-30 which will brighten up any winter coat or some sparkly silver and clutch bags from £40-£80.
- Your sister or girlfriend would love a statement necklace and there are so many to choose from on the high street. Oasis and Zara do a particularly great eye-catching selection and one of these is a perfect gift to add a little dazzle to any option.
- Dads that have everything are always tough to choose an interesting gift for. However rather than opting for another pair of socks, why not give him a trendy dixie bow from Ted Baker or River Island and which would certainly smarten up his Christmas wardrobe.
For a pampering treat to put a smile on anyone's face this Christmas buy our Personal Styling Gift Vouchers For Her and For Him online or over the phone on 0845 430 9388. You will also get the chance to enter our very special stylish Christmas Prize with Celebrity Stylist Nicky Hambleton-Jones.