Charity Stylist Events
Coming up with different ideas to raise money for a charitable cause is not always easy but charity stylist events with TV Nicky Hambleton-Jones' team of stylists could be the answer! The majority of women (and men - even though they may not admit it!) are very interested in finding out how to make the most of themselves - especially when they are helping a good cause!
Our team of personal stylists, the best in the field, have years of experience styling and giving style tips and advice to women and men of all ages, shapes and sizes. They give honest, practical advice guaranteed to make you feel great and save you from any fashion disasters. Their intuitive and open manner will make you feel totally at ease and comfortable with their understanding and experience. Not only will your time with them be informative and fun, but the advice will last a lifetime!
We cater for any number of men and/or women and we can devise a styling event or styling sessions as part of a larger event for your charity. For example we could host the following individually or as a combination:
- One-on-one styling consultations with top personal stylists
- One-on-one make-up sessions with experienced make-up artists
- One-on-one hair consultations with expert hair stylists
- Group styling sessions with top personal stylists
- Group make-up master classes with experienced make-up artists
- Group hair forums with expert hair stylists
For larger groups our personal stylists present on:
- Trends for the season and how to wear them
- Body shapes and how to dress them
- How to accessorise
- How to mix and match to make the most out of your wardrobe
- Q&A so you can have all your styling questions answered by experts!
For raffles, auctions and goodie bags we can provide Dawn2Dusk make-up sets and Nicky Hambleton-Jones' signed books.
"Just a note to say thank you so much for all of your help with our fundraising event. The stylists were tremendous and we have had many messages of thanks yesterday and today from ladies at the event who thoroughly enjoyed their presentation, and some who managed to speak to the stylists personally afterwards. I'd be grateful if you would pass on my thanks to them on behalf of everyone here at The Toby Henderson Trust. Thanks so much for being part of it, and for all of your co-operation." Wendy, The Toby Henderson Trust
To find out more about style events we can host for your charity please email us with your requirements.